Digital marketing has never been more important. Customers are making more and more purchases online so it’s vital that you have an online presence. But online marketing is so expensive, you say? Not with our tips!
Which Social Media Management Platform Is The Best?
There are lots of different options available, all promising different things, but which social media management platform is the best one for you?
Top 12 Marketing Blogs of The Year. Our 2020 Round-Up!
We’ve rounded up the 12 best Oracle Tree marketing blogs of 2020 so you’re ready to start the new year fresh!
Which social media platform is right for my business?
The world has moved online, and marketing is no exception. Businesses are engaging on online platforms daily to connect with their audiences from all over the world.
But with so many platforms out there, it’s hard to know where to focus your energy.
This guide will point you in the right direction to choose the platform and the strategy right for your business.
How to Get a Good ROI on Your Marketing Campaign
When you’re putting good money into a marketing campaign, you expect a good ROI or return on investment. This is just good business sense for everything that you do.
When you hire a new person, you expect them to put in enough work to justify how much you pay them.
When you spend a lot of money on developing a product, you want the product to reflect that.
101 Marketing Ideas for Your Business in 2020
Starting a business and unsure where to start getting the word out and attracting customers? Or stuck in a marketing rut and need inspiration?
Find the marketing solution that’s perfect for your business and brand in this comprehensive list of marketing ideas. (more…)
Digital versus Traditional Marketing
Long ago brands relied on tried and true methods of marketing.
Everyone was restricted by the limitations of print (billboards, print ads), sight (commercials, movie theatre screens), and sound (radio).
Traditional marketing tactics were extremely expensive and measuring the success of a campaign could be tricky. The age of digital marketing has been upon us for some time, and everything has changed.
4 Digital Marketing Elements Your Business Needs
For many businesses today, digital marketing is a key element of an overall marketing strategy, whether the business is working on a local or an international level.
The key to finding the right digital marketing elements to add to your overall marketing strategy will depend on:
- what you know about your target audience
- and how they spend their time online
No matter what your target audience looks like, you can still reach potential customers anywhere with these four digital marketing elements. (more…)
5 Ways To Keep Your Employees Productive In Covid-19 Pandemic
Australia’s recent JobKeeper package is estimated to save six million jobs affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Workers will be paid a flat rate of $1500 every fortnight by their employers to keep them afloat. This applies to all full-time and part-time employees, including casual workers who have continuously worked for their employers for at least a year. (more…)
- Case Studies
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Free Tools
- Google Analytics
- Google plus
- Inbound Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Mobile web design
- Nurture Campaigns
- Outbound Marketing
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Target marketing
- Web design
- Website development
Most popular posts:
- What’s The Difference Between CRM and Marketing Automation? If you work in sales and marketing, it’s safe to assume that you’ve encountered the terms customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation software. It’s also safe to assume that you’re not entirely ...
- 101 Marketing Ideas for Your Business in 2020 Starting a business and unsure where to start getting the word out and attracting customers? Or stuck in a marketing rut and need inspiration? Find the marketing solution that’s perfect for your business and ...
- 5 Steps for Writing a Content Marketing Plan A business with an online presence knows that content is king. Without clear, concise content a business cannot reach the maximum amount of customers that they could be. How does a business start with ...